10 TV Stars Who Make Salaries Of $1 Million & More Per Episode
Television is a big business during the pandemic.
As fans gear up for the revival of ‘Sex and the City, the cast is in for the big bucks. According to Variety, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon, and Kristin Davis are expected to earn $1 million per episode for HBO Max’s upcoming series.
HBO Max announced on Sunday a “Sex and the City” revival called “And Just Like That…” The series will have 10-episodes which means that the three ladies will earn $10 million by the end of the season.
Several big names earn a million or more per episode. The “Friends” cast members were even set to make “at least 2.5 million” for the HBO Max reunion special, Variety reported last year, however, it was delayed due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Find out the 10 TV stars who make 1 million per episode for the biggest television series on different networks.
- Jennifer Aniston, “The Morning Show” (Apple TV Plus) — $1.25 million
- Kerry Washington, “Little Fires Everywhere” (Hulu) — $1.1 million
- Steve Carell, “Space Force” (Netflix) — $1 million
- Norman Reedus, “The Walking Dead” (AMC) — $1 million
- Elisabeth Moss, “The Handmaid’s Tale” (Hulu) — $1 million
- Nicole Kidman, “Big Little Lies” (HBO) — $1 million
According to Variety, Kidman is also making $1 million an episode for Hulu’s “Nine Perfect Strangers,” which has not been released yet.
- Jim Parsons, “The Big Bang Theory” (CBS) — $1 million
- Kaley Cuoco, “The Big Bang Theory” (CBS) — $1 million
9.Jeff Bridges, “The Old Man” (FX on Hulu) — $1 million
- Harrison Ford, “The Staircase” (HBO Max) — $1.2 million
What do you think of the big paychecks for the A list actors? Share your comments below.
Other Stories You May Be Interested In:
- Schumacher The Queen Actor Shares Connie Ferguson’s Look Alike Doll
- The Queen Mildred Actress Kuli Roberts Shocks Fans With Her Dramatic Weight Loss