Former Rhythm City Actor Arrested For Impersonation
Zola Hashatsi, a former actor on the show “Rhythm City”, was reportedly arrested for impersonating a medical practitioner at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital.
The news of his arrest caused a stir on social media. According to CityPress, a nurse at the hospital noticed the actor attending to patients and asked him who he was and what he was doing.
He allegedly failed to answer, and the police were informed. A case of fraud and impersonation was opened against the actor, but it is still unclear whether he was actually attending to patients.
Zola Hashatsi who was on Rhythm City arrested for impersonating a doctor
An anonymous source claimed to have seen him in one of the wards. The police later confirmed the arrest but revealed that it was subsequently withdrawn. According to a police spokesperson, Zola was arrested and the case was taken to court only to have the charges withdrawn.
This was not the first time that Zola has been in trouble with the law and in the news for all the wrong reasons. Back in 2020, the actor was nubbed by the police for drinking and driving after he was caught in the act at a Roadblock.
Zola Hashatsi rubbished the rumors of his arrest the very next day saying that he was not arrested for the charge that was circulating in the press.
- Costa Titch’s Death| Fans Worried As Robot Boii Loses Yet Another Friend
- Zimbabwean Prophet Startling Revelation: Costa Titch Responded Like AKA To Death Warning
- Heartbreaking Last Words| Nadia Nakai Shares Final WhatsApp Messages With Late Boyfriend AKA
- Get To Know Vice President Paul Mashatile’s New Fiancée
- Sithelo Shozi Falls Victim To Internet Fraud Amid Andile Mpisane’s Arrest